Visit https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/huntington/ to reserve a campsite or day-use pavilion. They can be reserved no earlier than four months and no later than 2 days before your arrival.
- A campground with 25 sites is located south of the main entrance. Of these sites, 3 provide electrical, water, and sewer hook-ups; while the other 22 provide electrical and water hook-ups.
- $30 a night per campsite with partial hook-ups
- $33 a night per campsite with full hook-ups
- Day-use cabanas can be reserved for a group of up to 15, or you can reserve a larger group pavilion for up to 50 people.
- $20.00 - Day-use cabana fee, includes entrance fee into the park for one (1) vehicle.
- $50.00 - Group pavilion rental fee. (25 to 50 people, does not include any park entry fees).
General Camping Policies and Rules
- Quiet Hours are from 10 pm to 7 am
- Most campsites accommodate only one vehicle. Additional vehicles staying overnight require a $15 fee.
- Are given earlier than four days prior to the reservation with an $8 cancellation fee.
- Are given, subtracted the cost of one night and the cancellation fee, within four to two days prior to the reservation.
- Are not given within two days of the reservation.
- Are not given if bugs or bad weather becomes an issue.
- Are given in the event of a natural emergency or sudden campsite closure.
Please call our Reservation Call Center (Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm) to cancel your reservation, or receive more information, at 800-322-3770.