- Firearms or dangerous weapons may not be discharged from an automobile or other vehicles, roads, public utility facilities, railroad equipment, campsites, park buildings, picnic sites, overlooks, golf courses, boat ramps, or developed beaches. They also cannot be discharged within 600-feet of a house, dwelling, or other building – including barn, corral, or stockyard.
- Please review the Utah State Code regarding firearms - https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter10/76-10-S508.html
Hunting in Huntington State Park
- Hunting waterfowl is permitted.
- Hunting big game and upland game is not permitted.
- All hunting within state parks must comply with Utah law, federal law, DWR rules, and all county and city ordinances regulating hunting, weapons, and shooting. The state park property boundaries can be found on the Utah Hunt Planner on the DWR website along with hunting rules.
- Utah Hunt Planner - https://dwrapps.utah.gov/huntboundary/hbstart
- Utah Hunting Rules - https://wildlife.utah.gov/hunting/main-hunting-page.html
Please sign in to leave a comment.